1: Being a back bencher has its perks: A back benchers free to create disturbance without being caught or punished,he can do whatever he wants, talk whenever he wants, sleep(don’t snore) and pass expert comments, one added advantage is that he can get a good view of the girls from there.
2. Your Mobile Is Your Best Companion: Load some nice movies, bring a head phone and enjoy the show. You can also load some games of your choice and play it keeping your mobile under your desk so that your teacher may not see it. SMS your friends, talk to your girl friend through instant messages and make her feel special. Great isn’t it?
3. Bring your hobby to the college: This technique is doable for students who have a hobby that they can practice indoors; here writing or reading one is greatly preferred. Bring your latest novel, comic book or magazine and just enjoy your short stay in your class. But if you prefer playing cricket or going on long drives, sorry this technique is not for you.
4. Never put your cell phone on silent mode during the class: So you’ve got a cell phone which is not in silent mode. Sweet! Anytime your cell phone rings the whole class gets disturbed and you get to be the centre of attraction and you buy yourself a free break from this boring lecture.
5. Expert Comments Are Always Productive: Express yourself freely in the class. Show your wit in wacky comments. Maybe the accent of the teacher is hilarious, maybe her dress is anachronistic, maybe she is not a good teacher and gives you an impression of a vegetable vendor shouting all the crammed up names of the vegetables. There is so much to comment on, so keep your eyes and ears open and get ready to test your sense of humor.
6. Sorry I am Late “My Bike Got Punctured”: The classic excuse, don’t forget to make some signature ones of yours. It may be that you’ve been playing football or have been in the canteen enjoying with your friends. Your bike is always there to protect you. In boring lectures it is always a nice option to go to the lecture at least 15 minutes late. It just makes the monologue a little more bearable.
7. Nature’s Call: Take a bathroom break (a long one) in every lecture. Loiter around; warm up your eyes with the cute ones in your college or anything that you find suitable. Don’t worry no teacher will tell the teacher who was taking the preceding lecture that you have been to the washroom earlier and that you shouldn’t be allowed to go again.
8. Is the teacher taking more than the stipulated time? Don’t forget to protest: In elaborating this point I assume that you are a back bencher. Well if the teacher is taking more than the stipulated time you have to complain, it’s your right! Make annoying cranky sounds that would compel the teacher to leave the class early, but keep in mind that this technique should only be practiced in groups otherwise you will be cornered and punished depending on the strictness of your teacher. You can only initiate this in a surreptitious way, then continue if your fellow students cooperate, otherwise it’s better to keep your mouth shut.
9. Never Ever Look At Your Watch: Never look at your watch during a boring lecture. It will only exacerbate the misery and nothing else. Care should be taken and the watch should never be consulted during the lecture.
10. Bunking Some Lectures Is Productive: Last but not the least. Bunk this lecture; let somebody else do a proxy for you, your best friend perhaps. Break from a miserable life is necessary otherwise it will kill your creativity one day.
And please never forget to have fun in college. Don’t graduate from college with the regret that you never had any fun while in college because you have no idea how tough it’s going to be after you graduate out of there with your degree